Strawberry Canyon - Take a bike ride through Cambria hills and walk in a peaceful forest rich with wildlife.
1. Hire bikes from Wally's Bike Rentals for the day. Do remember to wear a helmet.
2.Ride through the east village to get to Burton Drive, the road veers to the left and begins its climb up the hill. Fear not, take a break already. Follow signs to the Red Moose Cookie Company to get energy food!
3. Continue all the way to Strawberry Canyon along Burton Drive. Watch out for the right turn near the top of the first hill.
4. Cross the highway and continue along Burton Drive, turn right onto the dirt track where the road turns into Berwick. The trail begins on your right just after you reach Kay Street. You see the trail sign.
5. Lock your bike around a tree, look for the Strawberry sign and follow the loop trail through the woods. You maybe lucky enough to see deer and woodpecker’s.
6.Take a break, enjoy the quiet and your energy snacks on one of the bench seats.
7. Return via Main Street for a gradual descent back to Cambria or by the same route along Burton Drive. Visit the Cambria Pines Lodge on Burton Drive for happy hour! (3-6pm).